Life is Fine

Life is Fine

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Welcome to Lunania New World!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! :) 

 Actually, I have some blogs before this, just to post some random things, and then i always forget to update the blog. Bad thing, Since so many interesting things in my life that i want to share with you all! 

 Soo, here is my new blog. Why Lunania? because Luna means moon, and since I'm a cancerian, I'm a moonchild. That's truly represent myself. Moon is kind of my lucky thing.

I'm very new with this writing world. I guess I'm pretty much a newbie, so I really need your help as my reader. Please comment anything that could improve me as a writer. Anything! I hope i can be a good informer and could share anything that brings you goodness with this blog. 

Happy reading! ;) 
Dania

No comments:

Post a Comment